§ 1 General provisions
- Contractor - Merkandi LTD, hereinafter referred to as Merkandi, based in England, Unit 4E, Enterprise Court, S63 5DB Rotherham.
- Ordering party - an entrepreneur or a private person ordering the contractor verification service.
- Contractor verification service - hereinafter referred to as the service, consists in verification of the contractor indicated by the Principal, and then providing him with a report containing all the information found that can assist the Principal in making a decision on cooperation with the selected contractor. The service is provided by the Contractor.
- Cost of the service - the amount that the Customer must pay in order to perform the contractor verification service.
§ 2 Scope of the service provided
- The Ordering Party places an order for the contractor verification service via the Merkandi website. The cost of the service is presented on the service order page and concerns the verification of one contractor indicated by the Principal.
- After paying for the service ordered by the Principal, the Contractor receives a confirmation message. From that moment, the Principal has an unlimited amount of time to complete the service form, in which I will provide the Contractor with the necessary data of the verified contractor that he wants to verify.
- After completing the service form, the Ordering Party commences its implementation within 3 working days from the date of its completion. If the deadline for the performance of the service cannot be met, the Contractor undertakes to immediately notify the Principal of this fact and in such a case the term is subject to individual arrangements between the Principal and the Contractor.
- The service is considered completed when the verification report is sent to the Customer, which includes:
- basic information about the contractor, such as address, country, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, legal form, etc.
- information on the main risk factors
- information about the management board, shareholders and history of the company
- information about the result of verification of individual areas of the company's activity
- counterparty rating
- The contractor will send all retrieved information, with the reservation that not all of the above list may be available. All information will be sent by the Contractor to the e-mail address provided by the Principal in the user's account or indicated when ordering the contractor's verification service.
- If the Contractor is unable to verify the contractor indicated by the Principal, the amount paid for the service is returned to the Principal's account within 3 working days. The reimbursement is made in the same form as the payment made by the Customer for the service. If such a return cannot be made, the Contractor will contact the Principal to arrange another form of return. &Nbsp;
- The service is available for use for an unlimited period of time, with the proviso that its use is possible only when the Principal has an active account on the Merkandi platform.
- The verification report can only be delivered in one of the following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian or Polish.
§ 3 Returns
- The customer has the option of reimbursing the fee for the service provided within 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service. After 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service, the Customer is not entitled to a refund.
- The condition for the return is that the service has not been started. At the time of completing the service form, the right to return shall cease to apply, except for the situation specified in point. 6 § 2 and pt. 1, 2 and 3 § 4.
- In order to receive a refund, the Ordering Party should contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office, whose contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact.
§ 4 Complaints
The Contractor allows for the initiation of the complaint procedure in the following cases:
- The service has not been performed by the Contractor within the period specified as the date of delivery of the verification report.
- The client has received a verification report for a contractor other than the one specified in the order.
In order to submit a complaint, please contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office. Contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact. In the content of the complaint, the Principal is obliged to provide his full details, contact details, the number of the paid invoice, and indicate at least one of the above-mentioned cases justifying the initiation of the complaint procedure by Merkandi.
The contractor is obliged to consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of confirmation of receipt of the notification.
§ 5 Responsibility
The contractor is solely responsible for providing the client with the verification report. The report is prepared with the utmost care based on reliable sources, however, the contractor is not responsible for the reliability of the contractor or for the correctness and up-to-date nature of the data contained in the report. The contractor declares that the contractor's rating is a summary of all the verifications made. A positive assessment of the contractor does not mean that there is no risk in cooperation with the contractor. Therefore, the client undertakes cooperation and carries out all transactions with the counterparty at his own risk. &Nbsp;
§ 6 Final Provisions
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the General Commercial Terms and Conditions of Merkandi and relevant legal acts shall apply.