§ 1 General provisions
- Contractor - Merkandi LTD, hereinafter referred to as Merkandi, based in England, Unit 4E, Enterprise Court, S63 5DB Rotherham.
- Principal - an entrepreneur or a private person ordering the STANDARD credibility certificate service.
- STANDARD credibility certificate service - hereinafter referred to as the service, consists in additional user verification with an active sale option on the Merkandi platform and its certification. The service is provided by the Contractor.
- Cost of the service - the amount that the Customer has to pay in order to provide the STANDARD credibility certificate service.
§ 2 Scope of the service provided
- The Ordering Party places an order for the STANDARD credibility certificate service via the Merkandi website. The cost of the service is presented on the service order page and applies to one verification undertaken by the Customer.
- After paying for the service ordered by the Principal, the Contractor receives a confirmation message. From that moment on, the Principal has an unlimited amount of time to complete the service form, during which he will provide the Contractor with the necessary data to start the verification.
- After completing the service form, the Ordering Party commences its implementation within 3 working days from the date of its completion. If the deadline for the performance of the service cannot be met, the Contractor undertakes to immediately notify the Principal of this fact and in such a case the term is subject to individual arrangements between the Principal and the Contractor.
- The service is considered to be completed in one of two cases:
- At the moment of issuing the certificate of confidence STANDARD, if the verification was successful
- On refusal to issue a certificate of reliability STANDARD if the verification was not successful.
- The Contractor reserves the right to request additional documents from the Principal.
- The Contractor declares that it will destroy all documents sent by the Contractor within 72 hours from the end of the verification.
- The Contractor will inform the Principal about the result of the verification by email. The contractor reserves the right not to disclose the reason for the refusal to issue the STANDARD credibility certificate and / or the details of verification.
- The verification process is the Contractor's business secret.
- The refusal to issue the STANDARD certificate of credibility does not authorize the Ordering Party to demand a refund for the purchased service.
- The Contractor reserves the right, without giving any reason, to cancel the STANDARD credibility certificate in the event of receiving any report that undermines the credibility of the Principal.
- The STANDARD credibility certificate is issued for one year.
- The validity of the STANDARD credibility certificate is strictly dependent on the active status of the Principal's account on the Merkandi platform.
- The Contractor reserves the right to additional verification of the Principal throughout the entire period of validity of the certificate.
- The service is available for use for an unlimited period of time, with the proviso that its use is possible only when the Principal has an active account on the Merkandi platform and has an active sale option.
§ 3 Returns
- The customer has the option of reimbursing the fee for the service provided within 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service. After 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service, the Customer is not entitled to a refund.
- The condition for the return is that the service has not been started. At the time of completing the service form, the right to return shall cease to apply, except for the situation specified in point. 6 § 2 and pt. 1, 2 and 3 § 4.
- In order to receive a refund, the Ordering Party should contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office, whose contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact.
§ 4 Complaints
The Contractor allows for the initiation of the complaint procedure in the following cases:
- The service could not be provided due to the Contractor, except in the case of refusal to grant the STANDARD credibility certificate due to a negative verification result
In order to submit a complaint, please contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office. Contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact. In the content of the complaint, the Principal is obliged to provide his full details, contact details, the number of the paid invoice, and indicate at least one of the above-mentioned cases, justifying the initiation of the complaint procedure by Merkandi.
The contractor is obliged to consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of confirmation of receipt of the notification.
§ 5 Responsibility
The Contractor is only responsible for the Principal's verification. The contractor is not responsible for its reliability, both immediately after verification and throughout the duration of the certificate. &Nbsp;
§ 6 Final Provisions
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the General Commercial Terms and Conditions of Merkandi and relevant legal acts shall apply.