§ 1 General provisions
- Contractor - Merkandi LTD, hereinafter referred to as Merkandi, based in England, Unit 4E, Enterprise Court, S63 5DB Rotherham.
- Ordering party - an entrepreneur or a private person ordering the contractor verification service.
- The service of a dedicated consultant - hereinafter referred to as the service, consists in providing assistance to the user in the scope described in § 2. The service is provided by the Contractor.
- Cost of the service - the amount that the Principal has to pay in order to provide the service of a dedicated consultant.
- Package for business - a set of additional services offered by the contractor, sold in a package
§ 2 Scope of the service provided
- The client may order the service only in one of the two indicated cases:
- In any business package (the service is part of any available)
- As an additional 5 hours package, when already purchased a business package.
- The client places an order for a business package or a dedicated consultant support service via the Merkandi website. The cost of the service is presented on the service order page and concerns the assistance of a dedicated consultant in the total number of hours indicated on the page.
- After paying for the service ordered by the Principal, the Contractor receives a confirmation message. From that moment, the Principal has an unlimited amount of time to complete the service form, in which I will provide the Contractor with the necessary contact details with the Principal.
- After completing the service form, the Ordering Party commences its implementation within 3 working days from the date of its completion. If the deadline for the performance of the service cannot be met, the Contractor undertakes to immediately notify the Principal of this fact and in such a case the term is subject to individual arrangements between the Principal and the Contractor.
- The service is considered exhausted when the Customer uses the total number of hours available under the service.
- The Customer may submit an unlimited number of requests for assistance from a dedicated consultant within the available number of service hours.
- The help of a dedicated consultant is available only by e-mail in any language or by phone in the following languages: English, Polish, Spanish, German, French, Italian.
- The Contractor reserves the right to change the availability of telephone support in any of the languages. In this case, if the change is to the detriment of the Principal (the language or languages in which the dedicated consultant has so far commissioned the help and / or the language in his user profile), he has the right to request a refund of the funds paid in proportion to the remaining number of hours to be used according to the price of the service package.
- If the Contractor is unable to offer the help of a dedicated consultant within 3 working days, the Ordering Party has the right to demand a refund for the purchased service. In the case of purchasing a Business Package, the User may request a refund of a proportionate part of the service price that is part of the package. The paid amount for the service is returned to the Principal's account within 3 business days. The reimbursement is made in the same form as the payment made by the Customer for the service. If such a return cannot be made, the Contractor will contact the Principal to arrange another form of return. &Nbsp;
- As part of the service, the contractor offers assistance in the field of:
- contact with foreign wholesalers (including mediation, negotiations, consulting)
- platform support (including consulting)
- basics of international sales (advice in the field of promotion, product selection, etc.)
- The Contractor reserves the right to refuse assistance in a scope other than that indicated in point 10. &2. In the event of such refusal, the customer is not entitled to a refund.
- The service is available for use for an unlimited period of time, with the proviso that its use is possible only when the Principal has an active account on the Merkandi platform.
§ 3 Returns
- The customer has the option of reimbursing the fee for the service provided within 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service. After 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service, the Customer is not entitled to a refund.
- The condition for the return is that the service has not been started. At the time of completing the service form, the right to return shall cease to apply, except for the situation specified in point. 6 § 2 and pt. 1, 2 and 3 § 4.
- To get a refund, The originator should contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office, whose contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact.
§ 4 Complaints
The Contractor allows for the initiation of the complaint procedure in the following cases:
- The service was not provided by the Contractor within the period specified as the date of contact for assistance in the scope specified in the terms of the service.
- The contractor changed the scope of the language offered with the help of a dedicated consultant, in accordance with point 8 § 2
In order to submit a complaint, please contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office. Contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact. In the content of the complaint, the Principal is obliged to provide his full details, contact details, the number of the paid invoice, and indicate at least one of the above-mentioned cases justifying the initiation of the complaint procedure by Merkandi.
The contractor is obliged to consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of confirmation of receipt of the notification.
§ 5 Responsibility
The Contractor is responsible only for the help of the Principal in the specified scope .. The assistance is offered with the utmost care based on the best knowledge and skills of the Contractor, however, the Contractor is not responsible for the effects of the assistance.
§ 6 Final Provisions
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the General Commercial Terms and Conditions of Merkandi and relevant legal acts shall apply.