Thank you for choosing Merkandi. We strive to provide excellent services and products to our customers. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our refund policy, which outlines the terms and conditions regarding refunds for our services and subscriptions.
1. Refund Policy Overview and Exceptions
Merkandi operates on a strict no-refund policy for both one-time services and subscription plans.
a. Exceptions: The following exceptions apply where a customer may be eligible for a refund:
- If the services have not been provided by Merkandi.
- If Merkandi has denied the execution of a service, excluding the denial of the activation of the selling option.
- In the event of technical malfunctions on Merkandi’s side that prevents the customer from accessing or using the services.
b. Non-Refundable Scenarios: The customer is not eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- Lack of response from one of the parties or service providers for any reason, for example: lack of response to a message, a sent order or a purchase offer.
- Encountering problems with any party taking part in the transaction.(Merkandi is not intermediate in transactions. Any claims against a party to the transaction, should be resolved directly with the wholesaler and/or buyer)
- Customer's change of mind after services have been activated.
- After the customer has utilized the Merkandi’s services in any way, for example: accessing supplier contact details, making contact through any provided means, used the goods search service and didn’t get expected results.
2. Automatic Subscription Renewal
Some of our subscription plans are set up for automatic billing on a monthly or quarterly basis. Customers enrolled in these plans will be charged automatically according to the chosen billing cycle. However, you may cancel your subscription at any time before the next billing cycle to prevent further charges. After canceling, you will continue to have access to the subscription features until the end of the current billing period.
3. Subscription Cancellation
Customers have the option to cancel their subscription at any time in their dashboard. If you choose to cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access to your Merkandi account features until the end of the current subscription period. After the subscription period concludes, you will no longer have access to the account.
4. Blocked or Deactivated Accounts
5. Contact Us
For any questions, concerns, or assistance related to refunds, cancellations, or subscription matters, please contact our customer service team. To contact us, please visit the contact section of our website.
6. Policy Changes
Merkandi reserves the right to modify, amend, or update this refund policy at any time. Changes to the policy will be effective upon posting on our official website.
By purchasing our services or subscribing to our services, you acknowledge and agree to adhere to the terms outlined in this refund policy.