Core drill KRAFTMULLER - description
KRAFT MULLER, the best quality at the best price. SALE ONLY WHOLESALE AND SEMI-WHOLESALE!
Our catalogs with prices (PER PIECE) are available from your first message, so what are you waiting for!
For more information contact us. Our range of items is very wide, with more than 380 models in different categories (DIY tool, electric and diesel vehicle).
For all new customers, we have 100% customer packs.
The core drill is a tool used to drill holes in reinforced concrete, rocks and flame retardant materials. It is characterized by high efficiency, smooth and precise drilling. The machines are widely used in the construction of buildings, airport runways, water, electricity, heat and gas installations, as well as in the construction of railways and bridges.
- Large transport wheels: good ride quality, comfortable and lightweight.
- Bore depth measurement scale and depth stop: perfect for drilling blind holes.
- Extremely thin motor: to work near the wall.
- Angle adjustable support.
- Style: Vertical core drill
- Drilling range: 15-180 mm
- Nominal voltage: 110 V / 220V / 240V
- Pin: 1 1/4-7 UNC, A rod or Beijing thread
- Nominal frequency: 50-60Hz
- Nominal input power: 3980 W
- No-load speed: 1650 r/min
- With soft start, constant power and overload protection.
- Machine color: Grey
- Bank transfer
- Payment online
- Collection in person
- National delivery
- International delivery